|Unit Price:||6500~8500 USD|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
For example 5 tons auto decoiler:
Name of & specification
HD Hydraulic decoiler with car (5T)
2,500mm× 1,450mm× 1,700mm
About 3.5 T
Electric control system
PLC with inverter
Max 5 T
Material coil inner
480-510mm , single head
Max coil width
Main body of machine naked ,
loading in the container.imported computer control system packed with waterproof .
Minimum order quantity
T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
30 working days later after receiving the deposit.
One year limit warranty,we will provide the technical support for the whole life.
Automatic decoiler with coil car:
Automatic decoiler withour car:
1.Seaworthy export standard packing for the machine. All machine parts are well fastened and fixed by blocks and wire ropes.
2.This machine need LCL with other goods for shipping.
Our company is a cold forming automatic production line manufacturer.which with greatest strength powerful technical force and complete sets of equipment.our company has been engaged in manufacture more than 15 years .we have developed more than ten series of steel rol forming machines.such as production lines for wall&roof sheet ,color steel tile ,C&Z shape production line ,glazed tile.floor board .all kinds of sandwich panels,curving machine for roof sheets .etc.
We passed authentication of ISO9001:2008. CE.
Technological innovation and management innovation is our relentless pursuit,we willfuly promote the product upgrading and development of the industry.
Installation and training:
1.If buyers visit our factory and check the machine, we will teach you how to install and use the machine, and also train your workers/technician face to face.
2.Without visiting, we will send you user manual and video to teach you to install and operate.
1.Customer's Design,Size,Color,Logo are accepted.
2.With 15 years professional manufacture experience.
3.Prompt Delivery&Competitive Price.
4.Main Makets:Middle East,Europe,North American,Africa,Southeast Asia.
1.We provide the technical support for whole life of our machines.
2.If buyer need the technican to go aboard ,we will arrange the technican.but the buyers should takes all the cost,including Visa,roundtripticket etc.
1 The machine can according to your requirement to set the color
2 Within in one year if any parts go broken we will send new ones to replace for free
3 If you want to learn more about the product please login our website or contract to us.
2.Are you manufacturer?
Yes,we are manufacturer with 15 years experience.
3.What information you need prepare before quote me?
We need profile drawing of the panel you want to produce,material information and your special requires.
4.Can you make machine according to my design or photo type?
Yes,we have professional team to work out the suitable design for you.
5.What's the warrany for our machine?
We have one year guarantee,and provide whole life technical support.
6.Is the machine automatic?
Yes,it can be manual or automatic
7.How many workers is needed for the machine operation
One work is enough,the machine can be connected with computer to have an automatic cutting system.
8.What's the warranty of our machine?
one year,but lifelont service for spares,ware parts and technical supporting.
30% T/T in advance and balance should be paid before loading.