|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||45 Days|
|Packaging:||wooden package or non package according to customer's requirements|
|Productivity:||20 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Supply Ability:||20 sets/month|
Model No.: HBW1645
8x1645mm Culvert Corrugated sheet roll forming machine
Brief Introduction of arch Roof Forming Machine:
The production line is a fully automated production line integrating uncoiling, leveling, punching, cold bending forming, bending arc, cutting and integration of production equipment with a variety of technologies, such as uncoiling/steering, forming, cutting, automatic feeding, stamping, automatic receiving, off-line bending and arcing. The whole production line is composed of unwinding/drawing system, forming system, automatic conveying/positioning system, punching system, automatic receiving system, arc bending system, electrical control system, etc.
Main Parameters of curve Roof Roll Forming Machine:
Material: Hot rolled steel plate
Yield strength of raw materials: ≤345Mpa
Tensile strength of raw materials: ≤550Mpa
Coiling material outside diameter: ≤Ф1500 mm
Inner diameter of coil: Ф610
Width of steel belt: ≤1645mm
Thickness of steel belt: 4~8mm
Single roll weight: ≤20000 kg
Advantages of corrugating sheet cold roll forming line
1. Corrugated steel culvert has both rigidity and flexibility; The structure has reasonable stress, uniform load distribution, and has a certain anti-deformation ability.
2. Adopt standardized design and mass production in the factory; Short production cycles and high efficiency are good for reducing costs and improving quality.
3. The site installation speed is fast, the construction period is short, and the social and economic benefits are obvious.
4, construction can be carried out throughout the year, the construction is not affected by the season and the environment.
5. It can effectively solve the problem of damage to concrete Bridges and culverts caused by repeated frost heave in cold areas of north China.
6. It is especially suitable for long-term use: eastern soil, expansive soil, soft soil, collapsible loess and other special areas, which can avoid the destruction of culvert caused by uneven settlement due to foundation deformation.
7. Reducing the use of conventional building materials such as cement, sand and stone has profound implications for environmental protection.
8, the same span of corrugated steel bridge culvert is lower than the concrete bridge culvert.
Pic Show :
Why Choose Us?